Requirements for receiving support:
- Provide documentation of residence in Brazosport (Zip codes 77531, 77541, 77566). This includes Freeport, Oyster Creek, Jones Creek, Surfside, Quintana, Clute, Richwood, and Lake Jackson
- Provide written documentation of financial crisis in the past four months (for example loss of employment or medical crisis)
- Complete the written application (available on line or at the River of Hope office), supply required documentation, and sign Information release form.
- Be interviewed by River of Hope Volunteer
- Be approved by Staff
- Link to instructions
- PDF application may be downloaded for printing- Link
- Paper Application may be picked up at River of Hope office inside the Brazoria County Dream Center Monday – Friday 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Wednesdays 9:00am SHARP! to 12:00pm – Last Wednesday of each month Closed.
- No appointment necessary but doors open 9:00am Sharp!
Follow-up interviews and providing supporting documentation:
By appointment only Monday 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (No first time interviews)