Requirements for receiving support:
- Provide documentation of residence in Brazosport (Zip codes 77531, 77541, 77566). This includes Freeport, Oyster Creek, Jones Creek, Surfside, Quintana, Clute, Richwood, and Lake Jackson
- Provide written documentation of financial crisis in the past four months (for example loss of employment or medical crisis)
- Complete the application, supply required documentation, and sign Information release form.
- Be interviewed by River of Hope Volunteer
- Be approved by Staff
- Link to instructions
- Above PDF forms may be downloaded for printing.
Paper Application may be picked up at River of Hope office inside the Brazoria County Dream Center Monday – Friday 9:00am to 2:00pm
Wednesdays 9:00am to 12:00pm – Last Wednesday of each month Closed. No appointment necessary but doors open 9:00am Sharp!
Follow-up interviews and providing supporting documentation:
By appointment only Monday 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (No first time interviews)COVID31620